Time for a break!

As the semester is winding down, the holiday season is now here...and finals season! This has definitely been a productive semester for me. I had a lot of ups and downs this semester, in terms of learning how to be a quality teacher. I have learned that it takes a lot, mentally, to be as productive as I was. That being said, it is time for Thanksgiving break! I will be traveling back and forth across the state for this break, and for the first time, I will be spending Thanksgiving away from my family. I am looking forward to this break to mentally regroup my thoughts and mindset so that I can come back and end the semester strong!


Comments

  1. I couldn't agree more Mr. Fouts. It has been a very long and stressful semester especially with student teaching being right around the corner! I think we all have grown as individuals and of course as educators. I know you and I both will be looking forward to student teaching in the spring but make sure you enjoy our winter break before we crush student teaching.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sports in Physical Education - Good or Bad?