Warm or Cold Weather?
As we close in on December starting, it is obviously getting cold. We have been somewhat lucky with our weather this fall, as it hasn't been too cold and we have really gotten much rain. But I personally am not looking forward to the dreaded winter weather that we get here in Slippery Rock. As a baseball player, I see snow and it makes me cringe. As an outdoor lover, I see snow and want to take my dogs and go play in the snow. The worst part about the weather that we get is the one day in the middle of February that comes close to touching 70 degrees and then three days later, its 18 degrees and a blizzard. It really grinds my gears when Mother Nature can't make up her mind whether she's going to let me play baseball or force me to stay bundled up!
Comments
Post a Comment