Wheelchair Basketball

Do you ever get bored of the same kind of physical activity everyday? Well then you definitely need to try wheelchair basketball. Tonight, my team had a game and we had a blast. Basketball isn't really my sport, but wheelchair basketball is a different story. I like it because it levels the playing field of talent, because not many people practice playing basketball while they are sitting in a chair. Not only is it fun and a great new way to get physically active, but it teaches people about a popular Paralympic sport. It also helps when your team is 4-0 and the #1 seed going into the playoffs!

Comments

  1. This is an awesome experience Mr. Fouts! I love that you went out of your comfort zone playing basketball but came to realize its something different entirely. Way to try new forms of physical activity, I aspire to be like you! Good luck in the play offs mate

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sports in Physical Education - Good or Bad?